ARA - Archives and Records Association
The Archive Conservation Training Scheme are pleased to announce their programme for 2021 week of lectures.
This popular week of lectures is aimed at students, emerging professional conservators and to all members of the archive and conservation community who care for archive collections.
This year the lecture week will be entirely virtual via the zoom platform.
Open to ARA and non ARA members we are excited to offer talks on a wide range of conservation and collections care topics, including:
- Integrated Pest Management
- Exhibitions and Loans
- Disaster planning and Training
- Mould in Archive Repositories
- Digital Preservation
- Photographic, Sound and Film Preservation
- ARA member's daily rate- £10
- Non ARA member daily rate- £20
- ARA member's weekly concession rate - £30
- Non ARA member weekly concession rate- £60
Recordings of talks will be available after the lecture week.
Please visit the ARA website for more information, including the full programme and booking details.